UV LED Light Guide Curing Systems
Product Description and Features
- High intensity LED, light curing spot lamp system. A range of wavelengths are available for light curing adhesives, encapsulation resins and coatings. Can be configured for manual or automatic use.
- Easy to use interface with LCD control panel.
- Individually controlled 1-8 LED light heads. Customised options are available where each light head can be configured for exposure time and intensity.
- Simple installation.
- Compact, lightweight and robust design.
- Timed unit – 0.1 seconds and above. Each LED head can be timed individually if required.
- Key lock function.
- Irradiation accuracy can be achieved to +/- 3%.
- Built in temperature control.
- Multiple mode / pulse options available.
- Quality aluminum built unit.
- Available in multiple wavelengths including 365nm and 395nm.
- Records the operating times of each light head.
Spot UV LED curing system-controller: Specification
|Light head quantity||1-8 unit light heads|
|UV Irradiation||The system allows for individual use of each ligh head. The system allows for use of light heads together.|
|Irradiation spot||Available in 2-20mm|
|Irradiation distance||Refer to light head specification|
|Drive mode||Manual, automatic, foot pedal|
|Luminous power||Refer to light head specification|
|Cooling method||Natural heat release or fan cooling|
|Supply voltage||100-240V AC / 50/60HZ|
|Operate||Switch settings / Key lock|
|Temperature / humidity range||Controller: 0-35°C 85% or less (no condensation)|
Product Description and Features: LED HEAD
- LED head with aspheric lens offering high intensity up to 18 w/cm2.
- The use of the aspheric lens ensures complete uniformity of the irradiance area.
- Wide range of light head sizes to choose from.
- Standard light head cable lengths are 3 metres. On special request 5 metre lengths can be produced.
- Typical cure speeds are between 4-10 seconds.
- Compact, lightweight, and durable.
- Very high intensity outputs.
- Superior product life span – up to 20,000 working hours.
- No replacement parts required.
- Can be used in hand held applications or mounted for production lines.
- Suitable for working with all types of substrates.
- Available in different wavelengths including 365nm and 395nm.
|Circular Spot||Serial No.||ISHL02||ISHL03||ISHL04||ISHL05|
|Linear Spot||Serial No.||ISHL15S||SIHL20S|
|Side Spot||Serial No.||ISHL06SV||ISHL08SV||ISHL10SV|
Contact us now with your enquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- UV LED Light Guide Curing System
- UV LED CUBE Curing System
- UV Curing - IRIS-70 Spot Cure LED
- UV Curing - 400w Hand Held Flood Lamp
- UV Curing - IRIS-15 Spot Cure LED
- UV Curing - Protective Glasses
- UV Curing LED Oven Chamber - Mini
- UV Curing LED Oven Chamber - Standard
- UV Conveyor Curing System
- UV Curing LED Oven Chamber Custom Build
- UV LED LINEAR Curing System